Here are 5 randomly chosen highlights from the table:
- An eminent person has died. Cortege runs through the city and silence has been declared for a day. No one shall make any noise, or be punished.
- New houses are planned, but old buildings are on the way. The problem is, that it is not that simple to just evict the residents or businesses located there, even though they could buy new apartments and spaces from the new buildings - not everyone has that kind of money in their pockets! Demolition and construction works are on hiatus. The overseer of this project wants to do everything legally and as nice as he can, but his assistant secretly wants to do anything possible for the work to continue - from threats to arson and murders! This is his first project, and he wants the result to be glorious!
- A retired fighter is screaming and yelling and fighting imagination monsters with his stick. He is obviously confused and disoriented.
- All the cats have fled the city. Finally a wererat living deep in the sewers has found a right resonance for his device to get rid of the beasts that eat his cousins.
- The burial hill is full now, and there are many who refuse to bury the dead elsewhere, or burn the bodies. They demand that old gravestones should be moved elsewhere, or even to be destroyed to make more space for newly dead. But others are agaisnt of disturbing old graves. As a demonstration few keep their dead next to their outdoor as a reminder, that something should be done fast! There is a high risk of vermins and health hazards and the rot is starting to stink.
- And more! 36 in total!
Side note: I discovered millions more typos and horrible mistakes than my text usually contains. I will fix them as good as I can in near future :(